Your privacy is extremely important to us so we want you to know exactly what kind of information we collect about you and how we use it.
We’ve set out all the details below.
Please take the time to read and understand this policy. And bear in mind that by using our websites and mobile apps, or contacting us by telephone or providing information to us in our stores or by way of social media, you agree to its terms.
To help you, we’ve included some links to other websites. It’s worth remembering though that other people, not us, control these websites. We’re not responsible for them.
We only collect information that we know we will genuinely use.
We may collect:
- All information you choose to submit to us. You can do that in a number of different ways:
- By filling in forms, for example when you sign up to offers, news or a competition.
- By sending us emails and text messages (SMS or MMS).
- By adding posts, reviews and other comments to any of our websites, mobile apps or other community forums.
- By liking or disliking our offers and promotions;
- By adding offers, promotions or products to your shopping lists on our Morrisons More mobile app;
- By interacting with us on social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter etc.
- By talking to us in our stores or over the telephone. For example, when enquiring about a purchase or making a complaint.
- By registering accounts on any of our websites or mobile apps including setting up passwords and preferred user names, contact details, account details, details of friends and relatives, your preferences and interests.